Monday 23 September 2013

THREE desserts included!



Area: Meieki, a 3 min. walk east of Nagoya Station. It's on 2F of the building beside the ComTech building (arcade).  琥珀ビル2F
Restaurant: ZenZero ゼンゼロ
Map and infohttp://tabelog.com/aichi/A2301/A230101/23002479/

This restaurant's lunch is available until 4pm, so if you're hungry at a late hour, and you're a lady, you can enjoy this combo (Lady's set 1000円).   There are a variety of baked and regular pastas to choose from.  I had the baked Milan style pasta.  I'm not sure if it's really Milan style, but it was cheesy with a half cooked egg hiding under the crust of baked cheese.  That was probably the best part of this dish.  There was some ground meat in the tomato sauce, but I'd like to see more ingredients added to it.

The bacon bits in the salad added a nice touch to liven it up.  The dessert was mango pudding, poppy seed cake and light cheese cake.  I personally liked that I could have 3 different flavors to enjoy.  The coffee was actually a nice cup of java; I wouldn't mind just dropping by for coffee and dessert one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment