Sunday 15 September 2013

Inexpensive French galette lunch



Area: About a 5min. walk north from Kokusai Center (国際センター) station, Exit 2.
Restaurant: Pas a Pas  パザパ
Open: 11:30 - 5pm (closed Wed, Thurs).  Lunch is served on weekends even after 2pm!
Map and Infohttp://tabelog.com/aichi/A2301/A230101/23043152/

I came across this cafe when I was looking for Cafe de Lyon, so that might give you an idea about it's location.  It was closed for a short period, but I'm glad I came back when it was open again.  This shrimp, cream sauce galette lunch (950円) was a satisfying plate.  The greenery was a little plain, but I guess the potato salad is there to liven it up.  Sorry about the photo; it's difficult to see that it comes with a carrot salad, and pickled veggies as well.  The cream sauce was mild in flavor, but that brought out the natural flavor of the mushrooms and onions, in addition to the crispy edged crepe.

No comments:

Post a Comment