Sunday 25 August 2013

Kind of bland, but rare in this city






Area: Close to Winc Aichi building, Exit 7 of Unimall, 4th floor above `Ciao'
Restaurant: Rogoski ロゴスキー (Russian food)
Website and Infohttp://r.gnavi.co.jp/n064400/

I'm no expert in Russian food, but I have had it before, cooked by Russians in Toronto.  Today was a light snack with Pirozhiki (200円) and some sort of baked mushroom soup with a bead topping (800円).  The pirozhiki could have used a bit more meat, and more juiciness.  The soup had a nice, very light flavour of mushrooms, and the bread had a delicious crispy outer layer and soft centre.  

It was a bit difficult for me to read the menu because the names of the dishes were in katakana, but sounding like the Russian names.  I just noticed that the website says they have English menus and English speaking staff so maybe next time, I'd ask for that (if there is a next time!).

No comments:

Post a Comment