Sunday 4 August 2013

Light Cafe: Find quietness in a busy area



Area: Spiral Tower (a 5 min walk from JR Nagoya Station, in front of Meitetsu department store)
Restaurant:  Light Cafe ライトカフェ

The daily lunch, with drink and salad included, comes to 880円.  The daily quiche was already finished for the day, and although it seems pancakes are a highlight of this cafe, I was here for lunch, so I chose the peperoncino pasta lunch.  The spaghetti was cooked to a nice al dente, but I found the dish to be a little too on the salty side.  BUT I do think I tasted a hint of truffle oil which I am a huge fan of, so that made it a pleasure to eat.  The coffee art is also a nice little treat...how cute is that sleepy bear!

The shop is surrounded by beauty salons and relaxation spas so that might give you a clue as to the atmosphere of this cafe.  It's quite an open and bright space, but not crowded so you can take it easy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment