Sunday 28 July 2013

Want good quality coffee??



Area: Unimall (East side of JR Station, underground shopping area), around exit No. 6
Cafe: Kohikan (珈琲館)
Map: http://www.ufs.co.jp/shop-search/shop_id/212

This is a big chain cafe, but I really think their coffee is of high quality.  They have a variety to choose from and it's made in a stylish, glass vacuum coffee maker, from which it is served and poured at your table.

The sandwich set is a good deal considering one coffee is over 400円.  The set comes with a salad, coffee and sandwich for only 880円 (depending on the sandwich you choose).  I had the smoked salmon sandwich (is it because I'm Canadian that I wanted this?).  I like my bread toasted, WITH crust, so I was pleased with the execution of it here.  The salmon marinated well with onions and crispy lettuce.  If I want a nice sandwich these days I often come to this cafe.

It's a small place and could feel cramped at times.  Not the most modern looking, but the coffee makes up for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment